Amway Watch News Feeds

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Quixtar vs TEAM - A Granholm Connection?

First of all I'll say up front that if I was an American (I'm not) I'd probably be a registered Democrat, and I'm grateful that, despite the founding families well-know support for the Republican Party, the corporations official position is that politics shouldn't be promoted in conjunction with the business. I'm even more grateful that my LOA abides by that rule. It's a policy that's being given some much needed teeth in the Quixtar Accreditation process.



However -s omething interesting struck my eye after doing some further research on today's Quixtar vs TEAM rulings. Many of the new reports include something like the following -

A statement released by Chris DeWitt on behalf of the distributors indicated they plan to continue their fight. "Some very brave IBOs have blown the whistle on Quixtar's illegal business practices. This is just one small skirmish in a very long and involved battle. In the end the IBOs will prevail." (woodtv.com)

After reading that I thought I'd go hunting for Chris DeWitt's statement. So what did I do? Naturally enough, I googled "Chris DeWitt Quixtar"



And didn't that find something interesting ... Lots and lots of links to news stories about the DeVos vs Granholm Michigan Governor's race, quoting

"Granholm campaign spokesman Chris DeWitt"

DeWitt is quoted numerous times disparging Amway and Quixtar in support of Governor Granholm. Funnily enough, last week a thread on the TEAM Forums likened Quixtar to Democrats. This would come as an enormous surprise to the DeVos family I'm sure!



Probably all just coincidence ... but interesting nevertheless ....



Oh ... and I never did find the statement, can any TEAM members help out with the statement? Or info on the DeWitt connection?




More on www.thetruthaboutamway.com

No comments: